Tuesday, 29 September 2026

MY MOUTH DON PUT ME FOR TROUBLE OOO!

Na me, Una guy man, Jack of all trades, master of none!

There was this lecturer who employed me as a gardener in his private residence. After, about two weeks of working, l made friend with his daughter, Esther. When he discovered that we were always together, he bombarded me with grammar that only Google could understands and interprets. Even if a goat was insulted as such, it would be forced to react.

I didn't say anything. I just kept quiet. The next morning, l thought he had gone to work because his car was not in the garage. I then went into their sitting room to meet Esther. I said to her, "This your father whose head looks like that of a vulture has not seen anything yet. How dared him to have used such abusive grammar on me?
I will poison all the crops in the garden to death if you failed to befriend me. All the domestic animals will be killed. Thereafter, l will take you to one of these African counties and before we would come back, we would have had at least five kids"

Not knowing that father and daughter had planned to deal with me and give me the type of punishment that l will live to remember. Suddenly, the father emerged from under the bed with a cutlass and a long whip!

As l tried to bolt away, Esther then said, "Mr lover boy, don't even try that because l have locked the door and gave my father the key. You are as good as a dead rat" I received four whips on my back. It was quickly followed by the cutlass which he used to hit me on the back. I fell to the floor.

And the father said, "I love your outburst. For all that you have said, I'm afraid, l have to call the police to take you for questioning. You are planning to poison all my animals and crops,  kidnap and rape my daughter. I teach law in the university. Each of the two alleged offences carries either life imprisonment or death sentence".

In twinkle of an eye, he had phoned the police. As the police were about to drag me away, I called Esther to help me beg her father. But she told me that her father was even lenient with me because if it were to be her, it will be an instant beheading or jungle justice".

NA THERE I SHOUT SAY I GO DIE OOO!



No comments:

Post a Comment