Wednesday, 30 September 2026

NECESSITY IS THE MOTHER OF INVENTION!

Na me una usual guy man, Jack of all trades; master of none!

My people, to get job nor dey easy O!
That was why l decided to establish my own workshop where l can be repairing electronics. I wrote a big signpost at the front. I also gathered faulty electronic panels as a sign that faulty electronics can be repaired there.

The first day that l started, a certain huge looking man brought his television set for me to repair. I billed him N30,000 which he paid without delay. I set to the business of the day. Within twenty minutes, l dismantled the television set. I then used spirit to clean the panel and l covered it back.

Trouble shooting!  After l covered it, there were eight screws left on the floor. I didn't know where they fell out from or where to fix them in. The owner soon came and carried it away after thanking me. I didn't tell him about the screws. An hour later, he returned it to me with great anger. Six broad chested guys also accompanied him down. He asked me what happened to his television set.

I told him everything that happened. I also gave him the eight left over screws. He ordered the men to tie me down. They them shaved off my hairs! The skin of my head was shinning and sparkling after he rubbed it with pomade.

They then brought cable wires and an antenna and they connected the cable wires and the antenna to my shining skull and fixed a battery to it.O boy! Come and see as my head began to show pictures and photographs like the real television set. They first tuned to African magic,then to other channels.

And the man said, "Since, you spoilt my television set, it is this your head that we are going to be using as television set. We are taking you home now so that my children can be watching movies from you, our newly invented television set". 

NA THERE I SHOUT SAY I GO DIE OOOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment