Monday 2 September 2024

HE WHO HAS NOT BEEN BEATEN BY A MAD PERSON ALWAYS PRAISE THE DANCE OF THE MAD.

THE FOLLOWING TOOK PLACE BETWEEN A BOY AND HIS FATHER.

SON: Dad, do you know that a man found thousands of dollars forgotten in the cabin of a plane he was cleaning and he returned it to the owner? That shows, we still have faithful people in this country. I praise that man, may God bless him and his family. He is my man, any day.

FATHER: Shut up your dirty mouth, stupid boy. It seems to me that poverty has chosen you in life. That is a blessing for him but due to his stupidity he rejected it. Good face, patriotism my foot. Why was it not me who saw that money? I should have built a mansion, marry more wives and buy expensive bulletproofed car. My life could have transformed. Stupid man.

God has blessed you with this dollars but due to your over sabi-sabi, you throw away your blessings. I sorry for you O!

A month later, he forgot his bag which contains his expensive Android phone and his ATM CARD.  He ran home and shouted to his son saying, "Peter! Peter! Please! Please! Come, let us go to the radio station fast to appeal to the public especially commercial drivers and passengers to please return my bag which l forgot in one of the taxis to me. It contains all my pension details. If anything happens to it, l will die".

SON: Dad, so it pains like this when you forget your life savings? I am afraid we have to prepare for your funeral O because l don't think he who doesn't want others to live should also live. Since you don't want the Man's money returned, then l am afraid, this your bag has entered voicemail. Tell us the mortuary which we should put you.

FATHER: No, my son. We should be serious here. Does it mean that the person will not return my life pension?

SON: Look, Dad, God has blessed someone with it. So don't worry yourself.

FATHER: What nonsense is that? God blessed someone with my hard earned money? You can't be serious.

SON: No Dad, l can't be serious but over seriousness is worrying me.
Yeye man. When it happened to another person you dey jubilate say make him own lost, now wey he don happened to you so, you don see as he dey pain and pepper, abi?Anyway sha O, the truth be say, God don  blessed someone with am O! I nor go lie for you O!

QED.

No comments:

Post a Comment