Saturday, 26 September 2026

P.P.P VERSUS P.P.P, THE MOST CONFUSING ABBREVIATIONS!

As usual, Jack of all trades; master of none!

There was this lady who just packed into my compound. All the clothes she puts on have the inscriptions of P.P.P on them. Generally, in Christianity, the abbreviations, P.P.P means, professional Pastoral Practitioner. 

And so everyone who sees her gives her that respect of a clergy including my humble self. She leaves home late in the evenings and returns early in the morning. We all thought she goes to the church for a vigil.

She was dam pretty! I began to have a soft spot for her but l was afraid to approach her owning to her presumed status. I told one of my friends on my plan to woo her and he advised me to stay clear as not to disgrace myself.

One evening, l followed her behind immediately she left home. Her heavy back was dancing to the admiration of my fine boy. I summoned courage and l poured out my heart's desire to her. I told her that l have been dying in silence because l was afraid hence the delayed in voicing out my mind.

She smiled and said, "Oga landlord, delay is always dangerous! Go for what you want and it shall be yours". 
And l said to her, "But you are a clergy, l supposed, hence the delayed. I mean the abbreviations on all the clothes you put on shows you are a daughter of the kingdom of God".

And she said, "Do you know my profession? I am a professional prostitute by profession. The P.P.P abbreviations stands for: Professional Prostitute Practitioner".

NA THERE I SHOUT SAY I GO DIE OOOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment