Sunday, 23 August 2026

NOTHING DISGRACES AND EXPOSES MAN MORE EFFECTIVE LIKE NATURE!

My guys, na me una bro, Jack of all trades; master of none!

It is said in pidgin English, "Na condition make crayfish bend!"
Harsh condition dealt with me to the extent that l could hardly feed once daily! Instead of man to steal, l decided to buy food and other eatables on credit. But the problem is, it is one thing to buy things on credit and another is to pay back! I began to buy things on credit to the extent that l began to measure my debts on food with the money that the Nigerian government is owing on nonprofitable loans!

Now, for your information, a debtor is the most vulnerable and weak human being on earth! Because the creditor can talk and use you as a slave as far you have no means of paying back! 
MAKE UNA DEY CHECK ALL THESE OUR LEADERS WEY DEY GO ABROAD EVERY TIME SO,  WHETHER DEM DEY TAKE DEM DEY WASH PLATES, DEY CLEAN HOUSES AND DEY WASH DEAD BODY FOR MORTUARIES OOO! DEM NOR GO TELL US OO,  BECAUSE DEM BE DEBTORS OOOO!

And so, one day a certain woman whom l was owing came and demanded for her money. I said that l don't have. The next thing, she gave me a broom to sweep her compound and wash her clothes including pants! 

My people, man pinkin dey suffer OO!
I ran away and from that day, l began to avoid her as necessary as l can. I no longer pass the street where she lives. I diverted to another route. 

One day, a certain woman gave me a job to do for the sum of N5000. I was very happy. She told me to come to her shop to collect the money when l am done with the job. I did the job with a speed and strength that even a bulldozer would have envied. 

Happily, l went to her shop to collect my money. I was very hungry. As l entered into the shop, she was sitting discussing with a woman. I didn't even look at the woman properly because my focus was on my money. As the woman gave me the money, the next thing I heard was, "Oga sir, l beg just give me this N5000, so that l will know that you have paid something". 

When l looked at her, behold! She was the woman that l owed! The woman whom l have been avoiding!
She collected the money with the speed that even Iranian long-range rocket missile would have envied!

I went home, hungrily, angrily, dejectedly, stupidly, sorrowfully, pitifully, painfully and deathly!
As l got home, behold my door which l shut before l left was opened and the door ajar! 
As l got inside, behold my stove, cooking pot, spoon and the mat which l usually spread on the door to sleep were nowhere to be found!  Iron damaged scavenger has stolen them!

NA THERE I SHOUT SAY I GO DIE OOOOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment