After l had done with my secondary school education, l started to work as a sales boy in a supermarket. Monthly, my father takes my salary from me and that of my brothers and sisters and he built a very high tower made up of bamboos. It was about three storey high. He has a long ladder which he uses to climb the tower. He keeps all our salaries there. He said when l have gotten a substantial amount, l will then stop the job and he will use the money to finance my university education.
He knew that l love women just as a bee loves palm wine! With that money there, no way for me to get anywhere closer to it let alone to take from it. One day l fell in love with a certain lady and she told me that l must buy a wristwatch for her first before she will agree to be my girlfriend. The third day which was Saturday, she came to me.
I then took her to a nearby restaurant and l ordered food and soft drink for her. I then left to look for money to give to her for the wristwatch and pay for the food. I found where my father kept the ladder and l carried it and l used it to climb the tower. I made it successfully and l entered into the save room where my father usually keeps the money. I never knew that my father was watching me all the while. He came and carried the ladder away. When l have taken the amount l needed and l was about to climb down, alas! No ladder!
I began to call for help. And my father came and he said to me, "I just want to leave you up there waiting for when you will fall to the ground so that l will use the money in your hand to treat you". As if that was not enough, the lady who owned the restaurant held the girl down to me demanding for her money. They were surprised to see me up dangling helplessly like a thief. And she shouted to me saying, " Bros, if you fail to pay me my money now, l am taking this girl away and l will put her in a room and l will call men to be sleeping with her till l get my money".
And my father said to the woman, "Madam, go and use the lady for prostitution and when she had worked your money complete, then l will make sure that this my stupid son marries her! This idiot must marry the food that everyone ate remained!"
NA THERE I SHOUT SAY I GO DIE OOOOOO!
No comments:
Post a Comment