Friday 13 September 2024

OTURUGBEKE.

Dear sir. Please l need your help and advise urgently. I am a pastor with a very big church with many branches all over Africa. I have up two million followers worldwide.

I preside over the headquarter which is here in Nigeria.
Last week, a member of my church who died some months ago was buried. I officiated the burial myself because the deceased was a very popular and regular member of the church. He was also an elder.

During the burial ceremony after the casket was lowered into the grave, his widow brought a heavy dark nylon bag which she wanted to throw into the grave. I stopped her.
I then asked her what was inside the bag. She stretched it to me to look at it myself.

I did. It contained some gambling papers which l later learnt to be pool records named Niger.
I was told that the deceased was a chronic pools forecaster and staker. They were dated back as far as 1980 to date. The wife told me that when her husband was sick, he said that in case he died from the ailment, his gambling records should be thrown into the grave so that they could be buried with him because he intends to use them to forecast pools in the land of the dead.

I objected to it as a man of God and burnt them.
But surprisedly, on Monday, three days after the burial ceremony, the man's spirit appeared to me in the dream.
He said he ought to have won the sum of two hundred thousand naira nap, but due to lack of his pools records which were not available, he could not forecast the games properly.

He said that since l was the person who stopped his wife from putting the records into the grave, l should as a matter of urgent put the sum of two hundred thousand naira together with the pools records and bury them opposite his grave during the night hours.
He warned me that should l failed to do this, he will always empty my pockets of any money put into them except l will never put money into any of my pockets or wallet again.

Sir, help me. What am l going to do now? I have burnt the records. I am anxiously waiting for your reply.


THE REPLY.

Dear pastor. Thanks for your letter. It was received and the content well understood.
You see, it is said in your Bible that "Give to Caesar the things that Caesar's and to God things that are God's".
I am surprised that you acted contrarily.

Since, your case is spiritual, we have to take it to the spiritual dictionary, the great ORACULUS-OPARAMULUS.
It says except you do exactly that which he told you, no money can ever remains safe with you. Any money you touch would disappear.

Here are the words of the great ORACULUS- OPARAMULUS. His words are sure. 
Thanks from the Oturugbeke corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment