Friday 6 September 2024

OTURUGBEKE.

Sir, my name is Mrs Mayomi lneke. I have a very serious problem which l believed you can solve for me. One day, l took my two years old son to our community health centre for immunization. l sat on a long bench with other women waiting for our names to be called. A pregnant woman sat next to me. My baby was sleeping when we got there. Soon, he woke up.

All of a sudden, he started to hit the woman's pregnancy repeatedly. Initially, I was surprised at my son's behaviour.  I carried him to the other side of the bench. But he tried to cross over to the woman. The action of my baby put everyone into a confused state. As he continues to struggle towards the woman, l became embarrassed and angry and l hit him severally and he began to cry.

The woman and most of the women there didn't take the action of my baby funny. They called him a little but a mighty wizard. This made me angry and ashamed. I just stood up and went home. They said he was sent from the coven to bewitch the unborn baby or to probably kill the foetus. She said that if she should have a miscarriage, then, she would hold me and my baby responsible.

Another time, we met at a public tap. Initially, l didn't see her but my baby did. He began to struggle bending his body towards where the woman was. It was then l noticed her. She had also seen us and recognised us. At once she shouted, "My baby, the witch is here! The witch is here! Let's run so that he won't kill you". 

Again, l was embarrassed. But my baby was fighting hard to get to her.  Since that time till now, both my husband and l are confused. Could it really be that my baby is a wizard or possessed? Please help me. I am confused in life.

THE REPLY:

Dear Mayomi, your case is completely spiritual. To unravel the mystery and possibly solve your problem, we placed your letter before the great ORACULUS-OPARAMULUS. It says: 

Madam, your son is not possessed by any evil spirit and also he is not a wizard as they thought. But rather, he is fighting for his future freedom. 
This son of yours is going to become a very important personality in the future. A multimillionaire! 

The baby inside that woman is also a boy. But he is going to grow up to become a daredevil armed robber! 
A time will come, when he shall go to rob this your son and in the process kill him. The baby has seen him as the person who will kill him in the future. He is trying to get his enemy off his way.

RECOMMENDATION: 

Madam, once this boy gets to eighteen years, get him out of the country and let him live abroad. This is the only way he could be free! Be watchful of that woman and her son. Keep your eyes on them. A time is coming when this boy will go for robbery and would be killed. Then, your son will be free to return to his country a free man! That is all, behold! The great ORACULUS-OPARAMULUS has spoken and his words are true!

No comments:

Post a Comment