Friday 6 September 2024

OTURUGBEKE FAME!!!

Dear Oturugbeke. I am a 27 year-old man. I met my girlfriend in  February this year. She is a very pretty looking lady. She is twenty three years old. I so love this lady to the extent that l promised to buy a car for her comes February next year when we will celebrate our meeting anniversary.

But one day, a guy whom l have never met came to my house and asked me to as a matter of urgent do away with this girlfriend of mine because according to him, she is a witch. I didn't take it lightly with him. I caused a scene,
I believed he is one of those who never wanted me to have a family of mine. Then, three days ago, he came to me again. But this time around, he told me that my girlfriend and himself are members of the same coven. He said her seat is third to his in the coven. Not only that. He said my girlfriend has used me to pledged as her own contribution for the end of the year sacrifice.

Please, is this really true or this guy was paid by someone to tarnish her before me? Help me, l am on my knees. I can't sleep at night with her in the same bed.
Yours sincerely, Oniomo Wuru.


                                    THE REPLY.

Dear Oniomo, thank you for writing to us.
Your case is purely a spiritual one and so we have to refer it to the spiritual dictionary the great ORACULUS-OPARAMULUS. It says the following:

That she is indeed a witch. It also confirmed that she has pledged you as her goat for the end of the year sacrifice.
It says that you should do away with her very fast. But it would not be an easy task and so you should go to a shop where spiritual materials such as spiritual oil and incense are sold and get two packets of an incense called 'SALAY SADAS  ZABOATH'  Continue to light it every night by 3:00am. That is all! She can no longer harm you. All the ropes on you will be loosen.

No comments:

Post a Comment