Tuesday 24 September 2024

GBAGBOS LIVE NO DUPLICATE! ' I am not afraid of death. l am ready to die today'. These are the words we say when death is either sleeping or a trillion miles away!

This is a conversation between two ladies, LADY B, a spinster and Mama Theresa, a housewife.

LADY B: Mama Theresa. Do you know that this your husband is a useless man?

MAMA THERESA: You can't prove it. I don't believe in hear say. What has he done?

LADY B: I can prove it. I saw him in a useless mood in an unmentionable position.

MAMA THERESA: Then he needs to be monitored and cautioned. He is useless then.

LADY B: Do you know that this your husband commits adultery against you daily?

MAMA THERESA: You can't prove it. I don't believe in hear say.

LADY B: I can prove it, because l saw him.

MAMA THERESA: In that case, he needs to be monitored because it seems he is possessed.

LADY B: Do you know that this your useless husband took a lady out to have fun and paid her handsomely, while you and your children are suffering from loneness and hunger?

MANA THERESA: You can't prove it. I don't believe in hear say.

LADY B: It is not here say. I saw him live and direct.

MAMA THERESA: Then, he needs to be dealt with.

LADY B:  Do you know that he entered into a chalet with the lady? Had it been you were there, you would have been plagued with a high blood pressure. See the way, he was displaying his lovely skills. It was fantastic!

MAMA THERESA: You can't prove it. I don't believe in hear say.

LADY B: I  can prove it because I was there live!

MAMA THERESA:  In that case, he will pay through his nostrils today.

LADY B: Do you know that he made love to the lady for hours like he never did to you once? Yes, for hours in different positions, directions and styles.

MAMA THERESA: You can't prove it because you were not there with him. I don't believe in hear say.

LADY B: I can prove it beyond reasonable doubt because l was there with him.

MAMA THERESA: In that case, l will make sure that he marries her join me for us to become two. She is already my co-wife or my mate. After all, there is enough money for both of us.

LADY B:  l am the lady.

MAMA THERESA: Then, why have you come to mock at me, after sleeping with my husband?

LADY B: To become his second wife and also to become your co-wife just as you have just said. After all, there is enough money to go round. Show me my room so that l can go and pack my belongings down immediately.

MANA THERESA:  Pack your head come which house?
Answer me, l say pack your nonsense come where?
It seems that you are drunk. May the devil bend your neck, you home breaker.
Which house? House or toilet?
Where is the raw acid and the hot water?
The land of the spirits will receive a surprise and unannounced visitor this afternoon.


No comments:

Post a Comment