Tuesday 24 September 2024

GBAGBOS LIVE NO DUPLICATE! Going Totally Spiritual.

There was this hooligan who defiled a pastor's daughter. This guy was a daredevil when it comes to rape! Worse was people were always afraid to confront him.
But this pastor dare him using the Holy Bible Books to express his grievances. The following ensued between them.

HOOLIGAN: Yes, Oga, why are you here?

The pastor then opened his Bible to the Book of Genesis and said, "You defiled my teenage daughter, this is the genesis of my coming here to deal with you".

HOOLIGAN: Then, what are you going to do to me?

And the pastor opened to the Book of Proverbs and said, " A chicken that is carried to a new environment on the eve of Christmas should never expect to celebrate a happy New Year ".

HOOLIGAN: I say what will you do to me?

The pastor then opened his Bible to the Book of Revelations and said, "l am revealing to you that you will not get away with this.

HOOLIGAN: I repeat, what will you do to me?

The pastor then opened his Bible to the Book of Judges and said, "l judge you by the Book of Judges and condemned you.

HOOLIGAN: I say what will you do to me?

And the pastor then opened to the Book of Numbers and said, " Your days are numbered.

HOOLIGAN: Talk better things, not nonsense. I say what will you do to me?

And the pastor opened to the Book of Lamentations and said, "With this Book, l lament for you because you are a bad history!"

HOOLIGAN: I didn't know she is a daughter of a man of God. Please, I am begging you with Ephesians chapter 4 verses 31-32. Psalms 51 verses 3-4.

And the pastor then said, "Finally, l go away with Luke chapter 7 verse 48. 

No comments:

Post a Comment