Sunday 6 October 2024

TRUE OR FALSE? WHY WE MAY NEVER MOVE FORWARD AS A PEOPLE!

JUNIOR: Daddy, you are fully kit up this morning with two rifles, a bomb disposal and six horsewhips. Are you going for a war?

LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENT FATHER: My son, today, the youths are protesting against hunger and bad governance.
We are going to deal ruthlessly with those stupid jobless youths. No protest,  Period!

JUNIOR: Daddy, you said no protest. Remember that my transport to and from school has doubled. The five hundred naira feeding money you usually give to me before can no longer sustain me. Make it a thousand five hundred naira for me to manage. My school fee has also been increased. Get ready because without these things no going to school.

LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENT FATHER: My son, where do you want me to get such amount of money from to meet up with all these your needs?

JUNIOR: Daddy, are you not the one who is going to fight against those fighting for you to have a good living with a salary that you can call a living wage? 
Don't complain about where you will get such amount of money from. Go on and flog and arrest them and thereafter come and give me the money. 
No money for my education, no future leader of tomorrow!
Take note!

No comments:

Post a Comment