Sunday 25 August 2024

OTURUGBEKE

Dear Oturugbeke, my name is Chiborgu Odilika. I am from Delta state. I am twenty seven years old and the eldest son of my father. My father has five legally married wives.
He married the fifth one just about a year ago. That lady is the woman after my heart! Anytime my eyes and her own meet, she will smile at me. I know she means something with it.

She is plump and freshly built for the bedroom. Her chest stands Succulently and inviting! The bottoms dance as if 


there is no tomorrow. My gush! I can't wait to hold her figure eight body! I can't wait for my father to die first before l will inherit her or what do you think? Should l go on and wrestle her to the bed or l should wait? She is a real biggy-biggy and heavy-heavy. I can't stop 
thinking about her. Your advise is urgently needed.

                                   THE REPLY.

Dear Chiborgu, your letter was received and the content well understood.

Look, let me tell you, that woman was created for you and not your old father. Your father's time has passed, it is your time. Na wa for you O! You nor wise? Rush her down. Your father will understand and he will just smile and say, "ride on son, you are on the right path". 

You see, if you missed this rare opportunity, it may never come your way again. As you described her chest, l know she will be sweeter than the Apples which Adam and Eve ate in the garden of Eden. You see, l just learnt now that your father is going to live like Methuselah, the oldest man on earth. If you wait till he died before you will inherit her, then her bottoms and chest will be dried up and flat like truck pusher's slippers or dried wood meant for akara fire.

Anyway shall, from our spiritual dictionary, the great ORACULUS- OPARAMULUS, it talk say,  small pinkin wey nor know medicine dey call am vegetables. You kuku know your village ancestors. Dem nor dey tolerate nonsense O! 
Na early grave naim dey call you so! He be like say na mat dem go take bury your swollen corpse for evil Forest O.
Wetin dey sweet goat naim dey kill am O!

I DON ADVISED YOU AND OUR SPIRITUAL DICTIONARY THE GREAT ORACULUS- OPARAMULUS DON STILL  ADVISED YOU TOO. TAKE ANYONE YOU LIKE, 
You hear me, bad pinkin!

No comments:

Post a Comment