Friday 26 April 2024

THE HERBALIST LOVES THE SKIN OF THE LION BECAUSE HE IS GOING TO GAIN A LOT FROM IT BUT NO COURAGE TO FACE THE DREADFUL LOOKING LION!

A womanizer and a beautiful looking female soldier.

WOMANIZER: Emm, emm, good morning ma.

SOLDIER: Good morning.

WOMANIZER: Since l see you, my spirit don change. 
I nor know say soldier still dey fine like this.

SOLDIER: So, how may l help you?

WOMANIZER: I dey fear if not l for tell you say l love you.

SOLDIER: Can we go to your house?

WOMANIZER: I for say make we go but you see, l dey fear O.

SOLDIER: Let's go. Nothing to be worried about.

                 AFTER EATING AND DRINKING.

SOLDIER: Thank you very much. Can I go now?

WOMANIZER: No, What about some round of press up?

SOLDIER: Like how many round of press ups do you need?

WOMANIZER: Well, l would like six.

SOLDIER: Good, now , get on the ground and start. I am counting.

WOMANIZER: I mean you should undressed and let me feel the soldier in you.

SOLDIER:  Abomination! I should undress for you to do what?

WOMANIZER:  So that l can massage your back and later give you transport fare.

SOLDIER: No need for the massage. Just give me the transport fare.

WOMANIZER: Which kind of nonsense be this. Na fear make me loose that money so. Wahala dey sleep, yanga go Wake am. See those Apples wey stand up for her chest so, Abi make l rush am? See enjoyment see die.
Even as her chest stand up straight so, under my trousers just flat because of fear. My boy just go into deep sleep and become flat like truck pusher slippers.

I don really believe say the spirit indeed is willing but the flesh is weak. My mind indeed is willing but under my trousers is weak!


No comments:

Post a Comment