Saturday 27 April 2024

TIME OF FULFILMENT.

There was this guy who befriended a secondary school student. This girl was in the boardinghouse.
Often he dodged into the school to visit her. He was a money guy. Whenever he entered into the boardinghouse, he showered money on all the students.

At a time, the school's authority got to know about it and they detailed four soldiers to keep vigil on the back gate of the school. One Sunday evening, the guy came as usual. He went to the small passage and gained entry into the school premises. The soldiers waited. About ten minutes later, both of them came out through the small gate.

They walked into the waiting arms of the soldiers.
The soldiers then told them that the girl will get fifty strokes of the cane on her bottoms while the guy will be given a hundred.
The girl then said to the guy, "Darling, this is the time for you to show me your love. 
Remember you always say that you can do anything for my love, including dying for me, swimming across the ocean waters for my love, allowing a car to hit you instead of me.


Now, fulfill those promises by taking the fifty strokes of the cane for me".

GUY: Don't worry, Darling, l am always there for you. I will try!

But as the soldiers flogged him thirty strokes from his hundred strokes, he shouted, "Darling, l am dying O!
I don't think l can be able to take mine and yours O
Only thirty strokes from mine, l am beginning to see stars with different colours O.
Ah, God; l am dead! I need water O.
Officers, please let me have a little rest.

GIRLFRIEND: Please remember your words whenever you are on me! Please fulfill them!

GUY: Darling, promises made on top of a woman are as a result of the immediately enjoyment and cannot be kept under death threat!
Listen Darling, when a thief is going to steal, his words are always this: l will do everything to get it. I must move that thing today. But after he is caught, his words are this:

Please, l will never move anything O
I never said l will steal anything O
I will not do it again! 
Please, l repent!

Everyone for himself, God for all!
I can't survive mine let alone to add yours!
Love only exists when someone is alive not when someone is dead! 
It seems my two legs have shifted out of my waist.

No comments:

Post a Comment