Tuesday 27 June 2023

"YOU DON DO PASS YOUR SHELF, OGA”

A CONVERSATION BETWEEN A MAN AND A LADY.


LADY: Come, what did you just attempt to do to me now?

GUY: Kiss you of course, with my juicy and succulent lips.

LADY: Abomination! Don't ever dare that again. Do you want to give me incurable mouth diseases?

GUY: Look at you. Are you not even happy that a whole me is standing so low to kiss a common person like you? Ladies of substance beg me to please kiss them for money with my juicy and honey like lips.

LADY: Can you tell me one or two of such ladies of substance who had begged you?

GUY: Just to mention but a few.  That fair in complexion lady who operates POS business under the second upstairs and the other lady who sells foodstuffs by the junction.

LADY: Holy ghost fire! You need to see a doctor today, tomorrow might be too late.
That lady who operates POS has a very terrible and offensive mouth odour which can only be compared to a village pit latrine. Shit-hole. That is why all her customers cover their nostrils with their hands and handkerchiefs why transferring or withdrawing money from her.
The one that sells foodstuffs has what is known as "halitosis" , go and goggle that word and you will know what it means. Infact, you are the greatest disappointment, that mother earth has ever produced.

No comments:

Post a Comment