Thursday 29 June 2023

DREAM IS LIKE GAMBLE, IN MOST CASES, IT GIVES BIRTH TO DISAPPOINTMENT.

There was this man, a single parent with a daughter of about eighteen years of age. The girl was in her final year in the secondary school. Anytime she goes to school, a man usually disturbs her on the way.

One day at the office, her father said to his colleagues, "Guys, let me tell you people, there is this idiot who disturbs my daughter daily on her way to school. He tells her that he wants to befriends her. I pity for him because the day that l will meet wih him, both of us will shake hands and after the handshake, l promised him that he would spend two good weeks in the hospital.

He would be out of the streets for two weeks recuperating in the hospital. I swear, l must send him to two weeks rest in the hospital so that in his next life, he would learn not to disturb innocent school girl". Daily he repeats this words over and over again.

A month later, he was not seen at work for two good weeks.
All effort of his colleagues to reach him proved abortive.
After the two weeks, he resumed work and they asked him what happened and he said, "I hope you all still remember that l told you that a man disturbs my daughter whenever she is going to school and that the day l will meet him, he will spends two weeks in the hospital .

We have finally met. But l never knew that l was just digging my grave. He was a huge looking man but l decided to prove to him that he has offended me. I gave him a hard and loud slap. Men, he swept my feet off the ground with a hard kick from behind. He held me to the ground. Come and see the way he was raining blows and punches all over my body like an automatic rifle spraying out bullets.  

I stood up to escape but he boots me off the ground and he began to grind my jaws with punches and kicks like a kangaroo. I lost my senses and became unconscious. I was rushed to the hospital by good spirited individuals.
I later regained consciousness in the hospital three days later with each of my jaws as fat as a demon water pot.
I was just discharged from the hospital yesterday after two weeks in the emergency ward".

REMEMBER THAT WHEN REHEARSAL HAS TAKEN TOO MUCH TIME THAN NECESSARY, THE WARRIOR AUTOMATICALLY BECOMES THE CASUALTY INSTEAD.

No comments:

Post a Comment