Friday 9 June 2023

WHO IS ACTUALLY THE BAD SEED?

The following ensued between a mother and her daughter.

MOTHER: Felicia! Felicia! Felicia-a-a-a-a!!!

DAUGHTER: Ma! Ma! Ma-a-a-a-a!!!

MOTHER: I gave birth to you. I never behaved like this when l was a girl like you. This morning, you know that you will bathe the children, wash the utensils and eat before going to school. Since you woke up, you held your phone browsing and chatting with useless boys.
I believed that this your behaviour is not an ordinary. It is the work of enemies against your progress. Now, tell me, my daughter, who is worrying you? Who is doing this to you so that I will cast it out?

DAUGHTER: Yes, mummy, you are right; someone is actually worrying me.

MOTHER: Good, my daughter. Tell me.

DAUGHTER: You mummy. You are my problem. You are the one worrying me. Imagine, you worrying me with, Felicia, Felicia, Felicia-a-a-a-aaaa
Is that not enough worry? 
I beg, make l hear word boh.

No comments:

Post a Comment