Wednesday 7 June 2023

"IT SEEMS, I WILL NEVER COMPLETE MY REMAINING FIFTY YEARS ON EARTH".

THE FOLLOWING ENSUED BETWEEN A FATHER AND HIS SON.

SON: Dad, is it true that after a person died, he or she usually comes to his or her house to see how his or her burial ceremony would look like?
Please, l need your urgent answer.

FATHER: My son, l have heard you. I shall give you the answer. Just give me sometimes.

A week later, the son came to his father again and said:
Daddy, last week, l asked you a question and you promised to give me the answer but till this very moment, you have not given me the answer. Why?

FATHER: You should not expect the answer for now. You have to wait for fifty years time. Because l am now thirty seven years old and l am going to live on this earth for eighty seven years. Which means, l still have about fifty years more to live before l will die. 
As it is now, you have to wait till when l died so that I can find out whether it is true or not. My son, after my death, l will come to you on earth to give you the correct answer.

SON: Daddy, l can't wait for a whole fifty years time,  l need the answer from now till Monday, because it is one of the questions in my coming examination next Monday morning. That means l can't wait for your own time. For me, l want you to die now so that I can get the answer for the examination. So, dad, you have to die between now and Sunday, period.

FATHER: I doubt, if l can still complete my remaining fifty years on earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment