Monday 19 June 2023

THE GREATEST OF THE GREATS!

Once upon a time, two prostitutes engaged themselves on their escapades. And the following ensued between them.

NATA: Let me tell you the truth.  You Kudo is still a kid, infact a minor in where l, Nata, is, in terms of exploits. You are far too small like an ant. I go into places where no lady can go to make love.

Let me knock you out!
I have gone into the presidential lodge to sleep with a president.
I have gone to governors' lodges to sleep with different governors. I have gone to the palace to sleep with a king.
Can you bring out any record that would beat this? You little girl. These are knockouts for you to keep quiet and bow down before me whenever you see me. You are not my match. You are just a rat while l am the elephant.

KUDO: When two people who are quarrelling have not fought, nobody will believe or know who is stronger.
I am Kudo, aka "beyond human".
The only prostitute on earth who has gone to the coven to sleep with wizards!
The only person who has gone to the marine world under water to sleep with the mermaids!
The only person who has gone to the land of the dead to sleep with the dreaded seven headed king of the spirits.
Last, but not the least, the only prostitute who went into hell to romance and kiss the devil.

And lady Nata collapsed and fainted.


No comments:

Post a Comment