Wednesday 14 June 2023

THE ESCAPE OF AN UGLY DRAMA!

There was this man, a chronic gambler. One day, he came home with three men and said to his daughter. 

'My daughter, as you know, l am a professional gambler. Nothing a gambler can't use as a collateral. Someone brought a game to me which supposed to win two billion dollar. And he asked me to pay him the sum of three million naira cash. But since l didn't have the money, l have to borrow the money from these three men on the ground that if l can't pay, they should take three of you as collateral.

The building, the car and you. That is why they are here now to take three of you; the house, the car and you".

And she said to them, "Gentlemen, you all should listen to me. You can take all that belong to him which are the house and the car. But you can't take me because he is not my father. My mother had my pregnancy before she got married to this stupid idiot. My real father is a policeman.

I will advise you to take him to be your slave. He can Wash your clothes, utensils, toilets, go to market and cook for you etc. As a chronic gambler, he was destined to be a slave. I have nothing with him, let him carry his cross".

And the man said, " Why didn't you and your prostitute mother say this, all the while when l trained you from primary school to be a graduate? 
Anyways, there will be no problem if you will pay me all the money l  have invested in both your feedings and education from kindergarten to the university now so that l can use it to settle him. It is just a million naira only ".

DAUGHTER: Well, as it is now, we all will reach the police station where l believed my father will do justice to your useless way of life".

And the man said, " Well, l am ready to be slave because going to the police who is your secret father will be an instant death for me".

No comments:

Post a Comment