Thursday 15 June 2023

JOJOMAJO'S POWERS, GODLY OR DEMONIC?

Jojomajo was about eight years of age, when she observed a strange power in her. The below is the interview between her and a journalist.

JOURNALIST: Can you tell me how old you are now and at what age you started to notice this strange power in you?

JOJOMAJO: I am now twenty seven years old and l noticed this power in me when l was eight years of age. On that day, a tipper came to offload some sand at a building site opposite my grandmother's compound. Then l lived with her.

After offloading the sand, the driver took another route other than the one he took in. And the Tipper's tyres got sunk into the mud. The driver made a frantic effort to get the vehicle off the mud, but he couldn't. He called some men to help him.

All the while, l was focused on the driver. Then, l felt a sharp pains on my right leg. I then stoop and looked at it. A mosquito perched on it. Its stomach was filled with blood! I became very angry and said jokingly, as l raised up my hand to hit it "die you idiot".

Behold! It immediately fell to the ground, dead!
I became surprised. How on earth did it just plunged down and died when l didn't hit it.
I just kept it to myself. Two days later, l told my grandmother and some of my friends. But they just laughed at my words as just an ordinary words.

Then one day,  l packed some groundnuts into a plate and l put the plate on a stool outside. I went into the room to get some garri. On returning, a hen has pushed the plate down and it was eating the groundnuts. I became extremely angry. It immediately ran off.

And l said to it with anger, "you this idiot, you will die. This my groundnuts will kill you".
Strangely, it immediately fell to the ground and it died instantly. I became afraid and l fled! I told people around what just happened. Meanwhile, my grandmother was in the farm. When she returned home,   l told her. This time around, she became concerned.
She asked me again how did it all happen. I told her exactly. She said that l st hould say the same thing to some fowls there. I asked her if all the fowls or just one. And she said, "one nor do, abi you want to kill all my fowls with your swear?"

I then said to one of the fowls, "die, you fowl". Immediately, it turned round and died! My grandmother fled! From that day, l believed that God's power is in me".

JOURNALIST:  After that day, have you used it again?

JOJOMAJO: Countless number of times, especially against my enemies.

JOURNALIST: Have you also tried it to save life, like to save a sick person or a dying person or even to give you food when you are hungry?

JOJOMAJO: That is where the problem is. It doesn't work on that.

JOURNALIST: I put it to you that this your powers is from the devil and not from God! QED.

No comments:

Post a Comment