Thursday 11 May 2023

"YOUR HAPPINESS WILL BE SHORT LIIVED".

 Maria to her friend, Betty. 

MARIA: For sometime now,  l haven't seen your cowife, l mean your mate.

BETTY: My dear, she is now history. For the past two months, she has been picking her belongings bit by bit. I knew that she was planning to leave the marriage.

MARIA: But you should have told your husband, you know.

BETTY: You are very funny O. Tell who? Tell fire?
Don't you know that her going is of a relief to me? Let me tell you. That woman has big hips, lips, laps, front and back hazzle and dangerous shock observer that turns a man's head  to mumu like charms. Everything about her is very big and large. Do you know that anytime it is her turn to sleep with our husband, l always feel restless?
Because the next day our husband is always not the same again. He waves forward and backward like a sick antelope because she milks him dried.

MARIA:  Don't you think your husband will go and bring her back? Or even marry another woman? I feel strongly so.

BETTY:  It seems you don't love me. I have even gone to a witchdoctor, BABA KAZAZAN to tie her down so that she won't come back again and that will make me to enjoy my husband all alone. I am very happy now because peace and tranquility is all mine.
 No more mate! My husband and l will live together till eternity! No separation! Forever we shall live!

A month later the following dialogue ensued between Betty and her husband.

HUSBAND: Well, Betty my darling, l am happy to inform you that a new wife will be coming in soon.

BETTY: Darling, don't ever try that nonsense because l will never accommodate her in this house. Within a week, she will pack her belongings and go back to whatever place she came from. I, Betty, will show her pepper. I know she is no other person than that lady who sells dried fish. I will fring her out with one hand like a refused dumps.

HUSBAND: No, you are wrong. Not the fish seller but a junior army officer. Infact, she is a military police and she is the person in charge of punishing erring and disobedient soldiers. She is huge and tall looking. She moves about with five strips horsewhip aka koboko.

BETTY:  So, this is your plan, not so? No need to talk much because two captains cannot pilot one ship. As she is coming in, l am going out. I am tired of the marriage.


No comments:

Post a Comment