Sunday 2 April 2023

WHO IS ACTUALLY THE GREATEST WARRIOR?

Once upon a time, there was a village called "BOBOTIKA", which means, " WE ARE WARRIORS ".

The men of this village usually go out to other neighbouring villages to war and loot their enemies" spoils down to their village.

In most cases, the warriors do not return home from the war as they are also being killed by their enemies.
But those who are lucky to return home erect a monument on the front of their house with a symbol of what they believed they represent on earth.

The first man to go and return home safely with loots and slaves, erected a statue of a lion in the front of his with an inscription: I AM THE LION THE KING OF BOTH THE JUNGLE AND THE BEASTS. NO OTHER ANIMAL DARES ME, I AM THE ULTIMATE!

Another has an inscription: I AM THE TIGER. EVEN THE LION MUST BOW BEFORE THE TIGER. I AM THE GREATEST!

Another wrote: I AM THE BEAR. BOTH THE LION AND THE TIGER CAN'T STAND THE STRENGTH OF THE BEAR. I AM THE ULTIMATE!

Another wrote: I AM THE SHARK. NO ANIMAL DARES THE SHARK IN THE MARINE. HE IS AN ULTIMATE MERMAID! HE CAN PICK BOTH LION, BEAR AND TIGER AND EAT THEM UP AT ONCE.

Another wrote: I AM THE CROCODILE! THE CROCODILE STANDS OUT IN THE MARINE. NO SHARK OR ANY OTHER ANIMAL CAN GET AN INCH CLOSER TO THE CROCODILE. I AM THE GREATEST!

Another wrote: I AM THE ANACONDA! NO CREATURE DARES THE ANACONDA. ONLY ONE OF ITS COILS WOULD KILL ALL THE OTHER ANIMALS MENTIONED!

Some wrote, Gorilla, whale, hippocampus etc.

A man whose house was the last erected a statue of a soldier with a rifle and he wrote:  I AM THE ULTIMATE SOLDIER OF WAR. WITH MY GUN EVERY OTHER LIVING THINGS ARE HISTORY IN A SECOND. NO LIFE DARES THE BULLETS. I CHALLENGE ALL OF YOU TO A DUEL IF YOU PEOPLE REALLY BELIEVED THAT YOU ARE WHAT YOU WROTE AND SEE WHO WOULD REMAIN ALIVE.

NO PADDY IN JUNGLE, THE MAN WITH THE LAST BULLET WOULD DEFINATELY BE THE WINNER!

No comments:

Post a Comment