Sunday 2 April 2023

WE ALL REJECT EVIL, YET IT MUST COME.

The following was recorded between a husband and his wife as they were involved in a heated argument:

WIFE: You are a hopeless and good for nothing husband. Is Mr Ezekiel not your age mate? Could you believed that he bought a new car for his wife, my friend on new year day as her new year present.

HUSBAND:  My dear, all fingers are not equal.

WIFE:  Is Peter not your coworker? Just last week, he bought a classic robotic phone costing about N500,000 for his wife as a birthday gift.
Even,  Papa Agnes, an ordinary taxi driver bought jewellery and adornments worth thousands of naira for his wife, my friend just a few days ago.

Your own is just to sleep with me to make children like children making machine, useless man!

HUSBAND: You and my friend, Richard's wife are mate.
Now, she died leave all the wealths for Richard to enjoy.
Why can't you died so that the children and I can enjoy ourselves.

Is mama Lati not a woman like you? She died just few days ago for her husband to have peace. Why can't you die like her so that I can live in peace. Idiot woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment