Sunday 2 April 2023

WAHALA DON TIE ROPE FOR PEACE LEGS!

One evening, a middle aged man was seen holding tight to a lady's blouse. Both of them were dragging each other. A crowd soon gathered around them and the following ensued between some men amongst the crowd and them.

PEOPLE:  Madam, what is the problem between you and this man?

LADY:  I don't know for him, you people can ask him.

PEOPLE: Okay, bros, what happened?

MAN: I don't know for this stupid woman. You people can ask her.

PEOPLE: No, you are the man. You should tell us.

MAN: Alright, you people know that body is not firewood. At times, we may warm the body to make it hot. But the body did not only hot but burnt to ashes.

PEOPLE:  We don't understand you. Tell us exactly what happened.

MAN: I took this lady to a charlet for an hour massage. I then paid her five hundred naira yesterday. Some hours later, l discovered that she had given me gonorrhea. I went to a pharmacy and I was told that it would cost me ten thousand naira to get it treated. That is why both of should share the treatment money between us.

PEOPLE: You were the one who seek for her services and so you have to treat yourself.

MAN:  No, l can't work for an hour for five hundred naira and lost ten thousand naira. That is impossible!
It would takes me about five days to work ten thousand naira. How can l do the job of five hundred naira for an hour and sustain an injury of ten thousand naira which is the cost of my five days job.

PEOPLE: Madam, we hope you heard what he just said now? What do you have to say?

LADY:  He is not the only one who sustained injury. I also did. You see, his rod was too fat. He forced into my body and my body was ripped open. Since such matter cannot be brought to the public, l went to the hospital this morning and doctor stitched it and it cost me fifteen thousand naira. I can't talk because it would be too shameful. I did the work of five hundred naira and sustained an injury of fifteen thousand naira. I took it as a bad market and so he should also take his own as bad market.

PEOPLE:  No need for you people to fight. It is a case of selling fake goods to someone who in return paid you with fake money. Both of you should go into your rooms and shut the door and start to cry in secret.
It is a case of Gonorrhea versus overlarge expired horsepower.

No comments:

Post a Comment