Sunday 2 April 2023

OTURUGBEKE

Dear Oturugbeke, l am in a dilemma and I need urgent advice so that I won't take a wrong decision.

I am presently thirty years old. I have suffered terribly on this earth. Everything seems to be working against my progress. Whatever I put my hands on would become negative. It came to an extent that I could no longer bear the suffering. I then went to a fortuneteller to find out what is responsible for my misfortune.

It was revealed that if I should kill my mother, l would immediately become rich but l will only live and enjoy the money for seven years and I would die because my mother did something when I was a baby.

I went and ask her and she told me that a week after my birth fate of life appeared to her one night and told her to choose between her baby to live to his old age but would remain poor and for her baby to become rich but would live for only twenty seven years

She said that she chose her only child to live to his old age and remain poor than for him to become rich and die young.

Many of my friends told me to kill her and become rich and enjoy myself for seven years. They said that seven years is enough for someone to enjoy.

Should l leave my mother all alone to live her life and continue to live in abject poverty or should O kill her and enjoy for the seven years? To continue to suffer for forty or years would be suicidal! FROM DESTINY.

                                  THE REPLY:

My dear Destiny, remember that Destiny never changed!
Better let your sweet mother live her life till when nature would call her. Never kill her because that woman loves you hence she took that hard decision. Had it been she doesn't love you she could have chosen the option of you becoming rich and die untimely. After all you are the one who would die and she would be alive to enjoy your wealth.

Remember that the holy Bible says that blessed are the poor. Poor Lazarus suffered terribly on earth but when he died, he went to the bosom of Abraham in heavens.

Be wise and uphold righteousness.
Thanks.

              

No comments:

Post a Comment