Sunday 2 April 2023

"WHAT MAKES YOUR PETROL TO FINISH SUDDENLY?"

There was army captain. One day, his phone rang.  He then answered the caller. The following dialogue then ensued between them.

CAPTAIN: Good afternoon, yes, who is this?

CALLER: Good afternoons Sir. Well, we are calling from your bank. Due to our recent upgrades in the banking system as to stop fraudsters from hacking into our customers accounts, many accounts were affected including yours. It will please us if you can come down now to the bank with your BVN.

CAPTAIN:  You see, l am a very busy man. As l am talking with you now, I am in my office, holding meeting with my boys. So I can't come down now. But at the same time, I would like to fix it quickly, no matter how much it would take me because I have not less than two hundred million naira in it.

CALLER: No problem with that sir, We are at your service. We have a very sound car here well filled with petrol just few minutes ago. Just describe your position to us and we would be there in a jiffy.

CAPTAIN: Just drive to the army barracks along mungu road. When you get to the quarter guard, ask of captain Dogo Munguta, the commander of the kill and go unit.

CALLER: Sorry Sir, we just find out now that the petrol we bought in the car this morning just disappeared from the tank. We can't make the journey again, next time sir.

CAPTAIN:  I am calling them back to know why the petrol they just bought this morning got finished when they didn't even drive the car. But they are nor picking my calls. Now, they suddenly switched off the line.

No comments:

Post a Comment