Sunday 2 April 2023

EXPERIENCE IS THE BEST TEACHER!

In a certain radio programme, the presenter put up a topic titled "DO YOU PREFER TO MAKE LOVE WITH LIGHT OFF OR WITH LIGHT ON?"

Listeners were asked to call and make their contributions.

A certain lady called and said that she was using the medium to advise every woman to always put on light when making love.

When asked why such an advise, she said, "you see, experience is the best teacher. After may marriage many years ago, my husband and I agreed that whenever we want to have sex, l should just text " yes" and the exact time to him. Then I should strip myself naked and lie on the bed facing up and off the lights.

We did it successfully for years and we have three children. Then one day, I just decided to surprise my husband by putting on the light why he was on top of me.

Holy ghost fire! You won't believe it! On top of me was our houseboy, Akpan! Enjoying me with his ugly looking face.  Out of confusion, I fainted as he ran for his dear life. I couldn't tell my husband but I immediately changed the names of our three children to "BABEL" which means "CONFUSION".

No comments:

Post a Comment