Sunday 2 April 2023

ACTION ALWAYS REVEALS TRUE IDENTITY!

A certain pastor, impregnated his member's wife and attempted to abort it and the woman died in the precess.

He was caught and stripped naked and beaten up mercilessly. As he was about to be set ablaze by the irate crowd, he shouted out saying, "my people, please, l am not a stranger! I am your own brother from this village. Don't kill me, it is the devil's handiwork. I can't deliberately kill my own village person. Please think God and spare my life".

A NEPA official of the PHCN came to a certain compound that was owing some reasonable amount of electricity bills. He told them to pay the money immediately or he would get them disconnected!

They pleaded to him to temper justice with mercy because for the past four months, they have not got light. They said that the light was just brought two days ago and now the sum of two hundred thousand naira was just given to them.

The NEPA official told them to get lost and tell that to the birds that nothing apart from paying the money would stops him from disconnecting the light.

He then placed his ladder on the pole and took his plier and climbed up to do the disconnection. Just then the angry consumers took away the ladder from the Pole and he was stuck up. He began to shout and beg for help.

The people told him to also tell that to the birds. He began to cry saying, "please my people, remember that I am your own son from this community. Don't do this to me. I was just doing the work that I was mandated to do. Don't let me die, think God and have mercy on me".

A policeman once shot a driver to death over an argument to pay him a certain amount of money known illegally in the local parlance as "ground passage money"  The argument attracted other drivers and passengers to the scene. The driver insisted that he cannot pay such money because he was an indigene of that community and that they are excepted from that payment.

The people also begged him to temper justice with mercy, but he told them to tell that to the birds. The driver, then entered his vehicle and was driving away when suddenly, a shot rang out and silenced the driver forever!

The people were infuriated and they descended on the policeman. He was beaten to a stupor. Just as he was about to be set ablaze, he started to beg saying, "please, you can't do this to me. Remember that I am your son from this village. I am your own brother. Don't do that to me".

They told him to also tell that to the birds.

No comments:

Post a Comment