Sunday 2 April 2023

"OUR DAUGHTERS ARE NOT SAFE AND NO TOWN HONOUR FOR YOU. QED"

There was this couple. They had three daughters which their father had vow that they would get married only after their graduation and that they must remain virgin until marriage because in their tradition, any girl that keeps her virginity till her marriage, her father would automatically be given a high position of honour in his town.

This man was looking up to this amiable position and honour. But anytime he goes to church with his wife, whenever they gets to a particular street along the road, she would always looks at a particular building and shakes her head in a sorrowful manner.

One day, her husband asked her why she always cast an evil look at the building.

And she said, "Darling, you won't believe it but it is true.
This is a top secret. Some years ago when I was just twelve years ago; my mother sent me to buy kerosene one evening. Then, there was a certain uncompleted building here. As l was just passing by, a certain man about sixty years of age came out from the building and grabbed me.

He dragged me into the building and deflowered me and raped me severally. That was how I lost my virginity! I did lay a curse on him that his daughters and granddaughters would never escaped rape just as he had done to me would also be done to his daughters and granddaughters".

And the husband said, "come again my wife! You mean that you were that girl that that old man raped here that year? Terrible!"

And the lady said, "Darling, so you were aware of it too".

The husband answered her by saying, "my dear, let me make a confession to you. It is a top secret! You see that old man is my father. He made the confession to us his children before he died. He took us to the building and narrated everything just as you have just said. Please forgive him!"

And the wife said, "well not bad; your father deflowered and raped me and you married me. The only problem now, is that our daughters are in danger and no town honour for you".

"What do you mean by our daughters are in danger and no honour for me? Don't you know that with the honour, you as my wife would also be respected by the women?  We can't afford to miss it darling", said the husband.

The wife then said, " have you even seen someone after eaten his cake and would still have it with him?
You are a great dreamer! It is your father that robbed you of that prestigious honour and no one else".

No comments:

Post a Comment