Sunday 2 April 2023

BALANCE OF EQUATION!

There was this married man who was fond of other married women. Now, there was this housewife whom he was mainly fond of.  He trails her movements in and around the compound they lived,

One day, his evil intention materialized when the woman entered into a bathroom to take her bathe. Since it was midday and the compound was empty, she decided not to close the door because no light inside the room.

The man had seen her going into the bathroom and he quickly followed her. Luckily for him, he heard the noises of waster splash and the door wasn't shut. He walked in and saw the woman in nude bathing.

He immediately shouted, "please madam, l am very sorry. You should have shut the door because this is a private bathroom".

The woman then said, "neighbour, let me tell you the truth. Not closing the door is not the case here. Don't known that l am aware that you have be been admiring me in this compound for long? I am a woman and I know it. You can go now; you have seen my nakedness".

The man pleaded by kneeling down. And he left waiting for the worst to come to him.

After about two months, nothing happened and so he confronted the woman one day by saying, "madam, you are really a Godly woman. I was really afraid thinking you are going to tell both my wife and tour husband.
Thank you for not telling them. I thank you my good neighbour".

The woman then said, "why should I tell my husband?
After all, the day that my husband was caught pant down in the same bathroom making love to your wife, she also didn't tell you. That is balance of equation".

MAN: What?! My wife, what?!

WOMAN:  What is what?! Go and sit down and lets keep our secrets secret. That's all!

No comments:

Post a Comment