Thursday, 8 October 2026

LONG THROAT DON MAKE ME JOIN POLICE COME ENTER TROUBLE OOOO!

NA STILL ME UNA USUAL GUY MAN JACK OF ALL TRADES,: MASTER OF NONE!

I just wrote my senior secondary school certificate examination when a friend told me that the police force was looking for a vibrant and fearless applicant to be recruited into the force solely to help them arrest a certain hardened criminal who had been giving them tough time.

They had placed a bounty on his head for any police who can arrest him dead or alive! The price was a brand new car and a house in the capital of the country including travelling to any country of your choice. O boy! When l learnt about the offer, l became infested with joy.

Without wasting time, l applied. I was sent to training for six months. I passed out and l was deployed to the area where the most wanted criminal was believed to be hiding. That afternoon, l was armed with A-K-47 rifle and a handcuffs and l went to search for the guy. My sole aim was the offer not the criminal.

After about four days of an ambushed, l caught him. The guy really looks dreadful. He can kill anyone in a minute! 
When he saw me with the uniform and the rifle, he asked me what was l a policeman doing in his territory. I told him that his time was up. He asked me what on earth prompted me to dare to come for his arrest. I told him the offer attached. 

He then told me that he would allow me to arrest him and take him to the police station if only I will play along with him and not by force. I told him that l was ready to cooperate with him provided he was willing to follow me.

He asked me to give him the police uniform so that he can put it on and also for him to hold my rifle and handcuffs me. I agreed provided he follows me. We then went to the police station with him putting on my uniform and holding my rifle and putting handcuffs on my hands.

As we got to the police station, he salutes the DPO and said that he had arrested and brought the most wanted criminal, pointing to me. The DPO asked him to lock me up in the cell and he should come to collect the offer. In no time, he was given a brand new car and as he was about to be driven to the Federal capital for his mansion, l shouted from the cell to the DPO that l was actually the policeman who went for the arrest and that he was the criminal. But the DPO asked me to tell that to the birds. He said that the blood of all the policemen and the civilians that l have killed, he will makes sure l face the firing squad!

NA THERE I SHOUT SAY I GO DIE OOOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment