Tuesday, 1 September 2026

WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF A ROBBER IS CAUGHT STEALING FROM ANOTHER ROBBER?

Na una usual bro, Jack of all trades; master of none!

There was this girlfriend of mine. At a time, people began to tell me that she cheats on me. They told me that once l have gone to work, a guy usual comes to visit her at home.

I decided to catch her red handed. One Monday morning, as l was about to go to work, l told her to go and buy something for me. She always go about with her phone. Two minutes later, l called her that l can no longer wait for her. I told her that l have gone to work and she should keep the thing till l return late in the evening.

I then went under the bed and hide myself with a long sharp cutlass. Soon, she returned and phoned her secret lover. About thirty minutes later, the young man came. They ate and  bathe together. Then they entered bed to enjoy themselves. Then the following ensued between them:

MY GIRLFRIEND: Darling, do you know that my boyfriend is stupid?
SECRET LOVER: More than stupid
MY GIRLFRIEND: Darling, do you know that my boyfriend is hopeless?
SECRET LOVER: More than hopeless
MY GIRLFRIEND: Darling, do you know that my boyfriend is useless?
SECRET LOVER: More than useless
MY GIRLFRIEND: Darling, do you know that my boyfriend is an illiterate?
SECRET LOVER: More than illiterate

I jumped out with the long sharp sparkling cutlass!

AND I SAID: Darling, do you know that this cutlass is merciless?
MY RESPONSE: Yes, more than merciless
AND I SAID: Darling, do you know that this cutlass is very sharp?
MY RESPONSE: Yes, more than sharp
AND I SAID: Darling, do you know that this cutlass is deadly?
MY RESPONSE: Yes, it is deadlier 
AND I SAID: Darling, do you know that the cutlass can kill?
MY RESPONSE: Yes, more than a killer.
AND I SAID: Darling, do you know that this cutlass can kill someone?
MY RESPONSE: Yes, it will do that any second from now.

And l held his neck to behead him, but he said, "Bro, you can't do this to me. Remember that when l caught you with my sister red handed in our matrimonial bed, l didn't kill you but forgave you!
Remember that when l caught you pant down with my mother in our matrimonial bed, you begged me to forgive you and that l should not kill you and also not to tell my father and l did just that and forgave you! Can't you see that you can't do me anything?
Can't you see that what is good for the goose is also good for the gander?"

NA THERE I SHOUT SAY I GO DIE OOOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment