POVERTY NA BIG DISEASE OO!
I was on my way to search for a job when l saw a mammoth gathering at a particular spot. I walked down in a jiffy! On getting there, l heard a man saying, "Look, l am challenging anybody who thinks he can drink four litres of water in a minute to come forward and drink it. Here is the sum of a hundred thousand naira in cash for the person".
I quickly took the challenge. The man placed the money on the floor closer to the gallon of water. I held the gallon and the man looked at his watch and said, "Start now!"
O boy, l gulped the water in 51 minutes!
Everybody applauded me with great ovation!
I collected the money and l left smiling happily!
But just a few poles away, l observed that water was flowing down from under my trousers like a tap!
I went to the back of a certain house and l undressed. Behold, water was flowing out uncontrollably from both my anus and my fine boy!
I ran home with all my clothes drenched. Many people thought l tie a water container to my waist and covered it with my shirt. After sometimes, it stopped. I was very happy thinking it has finally stopped itself. But as l became thirsty and took water, it started to flow out again!
I was taken to the hospital where doctor diagnosed me and confirmed that both my bladder and my stomach were ruptured! He said he could fix everything back to normal if l can pay him the sum of two million naira!
He asked me how did it happen. I told him that l did the work that led to it for a hundred thousand naira and where will l get two million naira?
He said that it is either I get the money within twenty four hours or l die.
Na there l shout say, true-true, l go die OOOO!
No comments:
Post a Comment