Sunday 13 October 2024

OTURUGBEKE FAME!

Dear Sir. I am a young senior secondary school certificate holder. Now that l have done with my secondary school, l have two careers ambition. I will either go to join the police or the army or become a driver. These are my choices of a life career. Although through both my primary and secondary schools, l didn't have it easy because l sleep a lot in class.

I love sleeping! I hope any of these professions would allow me to sleep. I also dose off frequently.
Please can l take any of the above mentioned careers?
I need your urgent response.
Thanks, Yoma Dukuye.

                                      The Reply. 

You are a very clever young man. Your wisdom and knowledge double that of king Solomon!
Yes, since you dose off frequently and sleep a lot the best jobs for you are the army or police or driving.
You can be sleeping and doing your work. It is advisable and recommendable! 
Good luck to you. 
But don't forget us when you become either a General in the army or an lnspector General of police or a chief driver to the president!
We advised you on the right path of life, remember!

No comments:

Post a Comment