Thursday 19 September 2024

GBAGBOS LIVE NO DUPLICATE! OGOGORO aka ALCOHOL AT WORK AGAIN!

When Ogogoro aka Akpeteshi has not visited Mr Joseph's brains.

MR JOSEPH:  Come here, Agnes. You are my wife and the mother of my children. It is my duty to take care of you and your needs. Don't worry, once l received my salary, the first thing is the money for your pomade, hair fixing, earrings, bangles and bra. I promised that. You should at least look beautiful for once. Why am l working, if not for you and the children.

After receiving his salary, he visited the bar for some bottles. He then went home with alcohol in full control of his brains.

As he staggered homeward, he came to a boutique with female dummies positioned in its front.
He staggered closer to one and said, "fine girl. How is it going to be? Can we go home together for the night?
Don't be afraid of my nagging wife. She can't do anything.
Let's go.

You see better girl, she didn't even complain or nag like that animal wife of mine. Oya, make we dey go".
And he lifted it on his shoulders and carried it home.

On getting home: You this hopeless woman. As you can see, l don  marry another gentle woman. She nor dey talk or complain like you. Before we reach here so, na so she keep quiet. If na you now, na so so complain.
Today, na me and am go sleep for the bed. You fit take mat sleep for floor or you can pack your loads go your papa house. The marriage don even tire me self. You hear me?
Because if you give me headache, l go tear your head.
Let me enjoy myself with My darling".


WAHALA NOR TOO MUCH?

No comments:

Post a Comment