Monday 22 April 2024

GBA-GBOS LIVE NO DUPLICATE! Prevention is better.

After the wedding, the MC asked the father of the bridegroom to give the couple his final advice.

BRIDEGROOM'S FATHER: Well, my only advice is that they shouldn't watch foreign blue films where the ladies in most cases stay on top.

MC: But sir, why this type of advice?
Because the world is now a global village. 
People, especially, the youths love foreign movies including foreign blue films. So you can't advise them against that.

BRIDEGROOM'S FATHER: It seems you don't mean well for the life of this my thin looking son. Just look at the bride.
She weighs about eighty pound while my son weighs just about thirty pounds 

So, any mistake for my son to allow this mountain to be on his top, will ends him being buried pressed together like a smashed cockroach.
Have you seen where a container falls on a car? It becomes flat. My son is standing the risk of been brought home for burial totally pressed together and compressed together.

The signal of what the outcome will be have already been manifested when my son was asked to carry his wife and kiss her. In an attempt to carry her, my son collapsed each time. He was then asked to lift her right hand and put a ring and kiss it. In trying to raise her right hand, my son fell down under the weight.
Is it not cleared that my son is on a self suicide mission?

No comments:

Post a Comment