Friday 19 April 2024

GBA-GBOS LIVE! Exposure! Expository! Exposition!!!

There was this young man who fell in love with a certain educated lady. He deceived the lady that he was a director in his own self employed company. But actually, he works with a sewage, waste disposal company  He showers much money on this lady.

Whenever he goes to work, he adorns in a suit and tie making people to believed that he really works as an executive director like he claims.

One day, he himself and his colleagues went to evacuate waste in a certain estate and his girlfriend saw him.
About an hour later, after the lady got home, she called him and the following ensued between them.

GIRLFRIEND: Hello Darling, my sweetheart. 
How are you today?

BOYFRIEND: Very fine my love.

GIRLFRIEND: Are you at work?

BOYFRIEND: Precisely darling. I am presently in a board meeting with some of my executive staff members. I just paused what l was saying to answer you because you are everything to me. If not you, nobody on earth that I will pause this board meeting to answer.

GIRLFRIEND: So, what about shit? 

BOYFRIEND: You said what?

GIRLFRIEND: You know that the smell of shit can't hide, it smells far and wide even to my room here 

And the guy cut the call knowing that the cat is out of the bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment