Thursday 22 June 2023

"YOU COMPLETED THE TEN".

There is this twenty four years old lady who packed into a  certain compound which has a lot of bachelors. The landlord was also a divorcée. After about two months of her coming into the compound, the landlord observed that she goes into the bachelors' rooms one after the other.

He believed that she must be having affairs with them and he called her one evening and the following ensued between them.

LANDLORD: My beautiful lady. I observed that you enter into the bachelors' rooms one after the other. Why are you not also entering mine? I know what you normally give to them. I want you to also enter my room like the way you enter theirs.

LADY: Oga landlord, please l love you like my father and so l don't want to enter into your room. I respect you a lot.

LANDLORD: Nonsense. love my foot. If you really love me and respect me, then you will enter my room. Take away that respect and love so that you will be entering my room. I no longer want that your love and respect.

LADY: I don't want to enter your room sir because you will not like what l will give to you. Please sir, l beg you. 

LANDLORD: Who told you that l will not like what you will give to me? I will like it more than every other thing on earth.  You are making others happy and you don't want to make me happy. Now, listen to me. Is either you start to enter my room as from Tomorrow or else, l shall give you quit notice. You are making my tenants happy but you don't want me the landlord to be happy. You are evil.

LADY: I am sorry sir. Since you asked for it, l shall enter your room tomorrow and give it to you.

The next morning, the lady visited the landlord and they slept together. But after that day, the lady no longer enters into any house and the landlord also observed it and he called her and the following ensued between them.

LANDLORD: My beautiful lady. I observed that after you entered my room and made me happy, you have not entered into any other room again. Why?

LADY: Well, sir, that was what l have been trying to save you from. I am HIV/AIDS positive. And since l got it from men, l also want the men to suffer the consequences and die with me because l will not die all alone. I want to give it to ten men so that they will die with me. I have already given it to nine men and you completed the ten hence you no longer seeing me entering the men's room. Mission accomplished. My advice to you is for you to sit down quietly and wait for your death.

LANDLORD: What?! No, no, no! You can't be serious. Just tell me that you are lying.

LADY: How can l lie with such an expensive word? It is nothing but the truth.

LANDLORD: Ah, God! What brought this death to me?
Why didn't you tell me the truth. You should have told me the truth. Now, l am going to die like a coward.

LADY: Sir, even if l tell you the truth, you will not believe me because those that the devil wants to destroy are first blinded in their eyes and hardened in their hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment