Monday 17 April 2023

THE JUICY SIDE OF THE PLAY.

One day, I was playing a certain game with my friend.
The game went like this. We stood along a busy road.
My friend and I concluded that if any female comes from the right hand side of the road, he should chat her up and marry her and if any female comes from the left hand side of the road, l will chat her up and marry her.

About eleven minutes later, a female cow was seen walking down from the right hand side of the road. I then told him to swing into action quickly and woo her.
He said that he was afraid to woo her and she walked on. In another eight minutes later, a mad lady in nude came from the same direction favouring him. Yet he couldn't chat her up. He was afraid. Lastly, an old woman of about 80 years old came walking down slowly. Yet he didn't chat her up because according to him she was too old.

I then told him that whether old or not, a woman is a woman. He then said that the way fresh food is eaten is quite different from how sour food is eaten.

As for me, I thought I will then be luckier when I saw a young lady coming from my direction from afar.
But when she got to me and I chatted her up, she told me that she was an Hermaphrodite. I told her that whether Hermaphrodite or not, she was too beautiful looking for any man to ignore. She suddenly, undressed. Holy Moses! She had both male and female genital organs! I ran like I never did before. That ends the game. 

No comments:

Post a Comment