Sunday 2 April 2023

OTURUGBEKE

"Dear Oturugbeke, my name is Mr Koganogah Idaghago.
Last week, I had a very terrifying dream.  In the dream, I saw an old mad goat which was being watched by hundreds of other goats as it moves about. The most bizarre thing about the whole scenario was that the goat was fully dressed up in suit and tie with a hat to match. Another matured goat was trying to pull off the suit from its body and it killed the matured goat.

Please, I want your own interpretation of it. Although, I have already told my pastor about it and he said it was a good dream especially as the goat was an old goat.
He said that the goat represents a certain old uncle of mine in the village who has been bewitching me to become mad but holy ghost fire had fought for me by returning his evil works back to him. He said this happened because he had been praying on my behalf and God has answered me. He said that I should give a special thanksgiving next Sunday. I would be very happy to hear from you. Thanks.

                               THE REPLY:

Thank you Mr Koganogah for asking for our interpretation of the dream.

Since your dream has to do with spiritual, we have to consult our spiritual dictionary, the great ORACULUS-OPARAMULUS. It says your are a chronic pickpocket who had picked a lot of people's money, phones and valuables. It says that some of the people whom you have robbed are witches and wizards and witchdoctors.
They have tabled your nefarious activities on the earth in the spiritual world. They have reached a conclusion that you would only have one male child in your life and he would run mad in his early life. Old is the opposite of young. The old goat is opposite of your young unborn child.

Just as you see the old goat killed another goat so would the mad boy kill you his father and after that he would become normal. Your life has been sacrificed to the gods. Hear now, you Mr dreamer! Behold the great Oraculus-Oparamulus had spoken and so shall it be!

No comments:

Post a Comment