Sunday 2 April 2023

( OTURUGBEKE ) YOUR GOAT DON BORN ELEPHANT.

                           DEAR OTURUGBEKE

I am a forty five year old bachelor living in a certain big compound with about sixteen other tenants who are all married. Our landlord also live in the compound.

I am the only bachelor living amongst them. Many of the married ladies are  beautifully looking. I am in love with them but being that we mustn't love someone's wife hence I forgo them to avoid adultery.

There is one sexy looking lady amongst them named Priscilla. She looks plump with big sexy eyeballs. Anytime, I see her, I am always uncomfortable. There is this sensational feeling in me about her.

Two days ago, I went into our landlord's room in the afternoon to take the public tap key. On entering the parlour, l saw our landlord making love to this lady on the long chair. Both of them knelt down and begged me to keep the secret within myself.

The landlord promised me that I should not pay rent for a year and the lady too promised to give me free sex for six months. The landlord also threatened me that if I should report him, he must blind one of my eyes as far he is still alive. What should I do?

The offers are so rich and tempting! My long thought about that lady is closer to fulfilment. I know that if I should report the matter to her husband, he would in minutes punched the landlord to death because the man is muscularly built. He is a trailer driver. He has been arrested severally for punching and breaking of his opponents spinal cord.

All my friends said that I should grab the offer and allow the sleeping dog lies. I can't wait to enjoy that lady. I am dying in silence and this has given me yellow fever. Reply me very fast.  THANKS,  KASHALA.

                             THE REPLY:

Dear Mr Kashala. Thanks a lot for contacting us for an advice. You are suffering from jealousilism and black feverism not yellow fever.  This is a very bad sickness.

Bachelor at forty five years of age. You should be arrested for being old for nothing. Well, we are here to help you. Whether you accept the offer or not, someone's spinal cord must break now that I have heard about the matter. If you report to the husband, then the landlord's spinal cord would break and one of your eyes would also blind, but if you accept the offer, then you and the landlord would have your spinal cords broken.

Now, you have to choose between having one blind eye or having a broken spinal cord or having a broken spinal cord from the husband and a blinded eye from the landlord.

No comments:

Post a Comment