Sunday 2 April 2023

"WOMEN HAVE HEARD THOSE WORDS COUNTLESS NUMBER OF TIMES!"

A certain womanizer visited a woman who had a divorce with her husband few months ago.
After the normal exchange of greetings, the man went into the theory of introduction and praises.

"Hello madam, I believed that you don't know me but l do know you. You just had a divorce with your husband few months ago. Infact, when I heard about it, l got sick! You won't believe me; but that is the whole truth.

You are one of the best wife any man can get to move his life forward. That your former husband is an in grate and beast of no gender. Instead of him treating you like a gold that you are, his animalistic tendency makes him to lose you. You deserve the best treatment from any man.

Apart from your excellent character, you are so beautiful! Had it been that I have a woman like you beside me, l will fetch water from the stream for her and even bathe her. You are a queen and you needed to be treated as such. Do you...............and the Woman interrupted him.

"Mr man, you have spoken a lot. What do you really want", she asked.

And the man said, "I won't deceive you. I am in love with you. If you can trust me and give me a trial, I will surely convinced you. I will die for your love, I will............. and she interrupted him again and she said, "Mr preacher, women are no longer strangers to these types of empty sermons without righteousness.

If I should compare your preachings to that of my former husband the day we met, you are just like an ordinary pastor why he is like the pope!

I am already familiar with men's encomium when they are looking for a new fruit. After tasting the fruit, the tree suddenly becomes the forbidden tree that must be avoided in the garden of Eden. Go away, I am not interested. Period!"

No comments:

Post a Comment