Sunday 2 April 2023

EXPERIENCE AS THE BEST TEACHER.

One day, a man said to his wife. "Darling, you see; you women are very different. As a driver, l had a swell time with different women from different ethnic groups.
Some are fat and tall, some are short and fat, others are thin and tall, some with their legs like cassava stem, some legs look like drum or timber.

The truth is that I have slept wyith not less than five hundred women at different times. The experience was wonderful. It is a life experience that every man needs to have.  That is why we who are womanizers, love innocent village women as wife. Because any woman who is already exposed to the streets life can never make a good wife.

Before, l got married to you, l knew that you are an innocent village girl who had never been exposed to men. Although, I wasn't the one that deflowered you, but going by your performance in bed shows clearly that you are a novice about love making hence you always get tired easily. I am a champion when it comes to love making because no person can break my record".

And the wife said, "do you know whether, l too had done all that before? You can't really equally trust women because they are even worse off. A woman can bed seven brothers without them knowing and she will ended marrying the unlucky one amongst them. So,you can't vouch for women and I am one of them".

The husband then said, "yes, l know but not you. You that I know very well can't even withstand two men at a time due to your weakness and tiredness. Experience is the best teacher. I have gone into the world and have a master degree in frolicking with women but you can't even boast of having a kindergarten certificate in it.  Go and sleep my wife, you are a loser and I am a champion".

And the wife said, "from all that you have said shows clearly that you are still an amateur in terms of street life. You have master degree while I have PhD. For your information, l was once a whore, (PROSTITUTE- ( ASHAWO ) for three good years in a brothel. I was a clubber for about two years.

I have slept with uncountable number of men of different sizes, including cripples, blind beggars, imbeciles, madmen, monkeys and dogs. I am a professional while you are just an apprentice. When a lorry had carried too many heavy loads for a very long time, it becomes old and weak; hence you see that I hardly cope with you in bed. As a vehicle, my shock absorber, bumper and gearboxes are all outdated. Even my radiator has burst. All my tyres are flat due to too many years of heavy loads.The body is now retired. I have seen ninety nine"

She backed up her story with different photographs she took in nude with dogs, monkeys and humans.
The husband collapsed and fainted.

No comments:

Post a Comment