Sunday 2 April 2023

"OTURUGBEKE"

DEAR OTURUGBEKE.  I AM A THIRTY SIX YEAR OLD DIVORCEE. MY WIFE AND I DIVORCED ABOUT EIGHT YEARS AGO AND SHE LEFT MY HOUSE WITH OUR FOUR CHILDREN. PRESENTLY, I AM LIVING IN AFFLUENCE BECAUSE MY BUSINESS IS BOOMING WELL!

I AM LIVING IN A DUPLEX WITH ALL THE LUXURIES OF COMFORTABILITY. I LIVE LIKE A KING. MY HOUSE IS LIKE A PARADISE WITH ALL THE LUXURIES. I HAVE TWO SUVs.

BUT YESTERDAY, I HAD A DREAM THAT SHATTERED ME. IN THE DREAM, I SAW A LOT OF RATS THAT WERE LIVING WITH ME IN THE HOUSE PACKING OUT! A VERY GIANT LOOKING FEMALE RAT LED THE OTHERS.

JUST LIKE HUMAN BEINGS, THEY PACKED ALL THEIR PROPERTIES INTO TWO VEHICLES AND THEY DROVE OFF LIKE REAL HUMANS. BUT WHAT FRIGHTENED ME ABOUT THE WHOLE THING WAS THAT THEY  UPROOTED THE HOUSE AND LEFT WITH IT. I BECAME VERY CONFUSED.

I TOLD MY FRIENDS AND WORKERS THE DREAM AND THEY TOLD ME THAT IT IS A VERY GOOD DREAM. THEY SAID THAT THE RATS REPRESENT SECRET ENEMIES WHOM HAVE BEEN HIDING INSIDE THE HOUSE AFTER DESTROYING MY MARRIAGE.

THEY SAY THAT I SHOULD THANK GOD THAT THEY HAVE LEFT FOR GOOD. I ALSO BELIEVED THEM BUT I JUST WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU AS ( MUNI or JARA )
BECAUSE I BELIEVE THAT WHAT THEY TOLD ME IS NOTHING BUT THE WHOLE TRUTH.   from Eric.

  THE REPLY FROM OTURUGBEKE

Thank you very much Mr Eric for contacting me though you said that you just want to contact me for fun sake because according to you, my words would not make much impact.

Now contrary to what they told you, here is the truth. Since your case has a spiritual composition, we have to consult the spiritual dictionary, the great ORACULUS- OPARAMULUS! It says that the dream is bad. That the rats you saw represent policemen and the giant looking rat represents your ex wife while the properties represent your entire household belongings including your cars. The house that was uprooted means that she is going to sell the house.

Your wife has gone to court to procure the order of the court to pack everything you have away from you and sell them to raise money for the upkeep of the children.
Very soon, you are going to be homeless and be poor as olden days church rat.

Here now, yee, Mr Eric, this is the meaning of the dream! Behold, the great Oraculus  Oparamulus has spoken and so shall it be!

No comments:

Post a Comment