Sunday 2 April 2023

BLACK IS BLACK AND WHITE IS WHITE!

Once upon a time, a white man lived in the same compound with an Africa man. Both of them had a son each.

The white man observed that the Africa man in some rare cases beats his son with either she hand or cane.

One day, he went to the Africa man and said, "hello friend, you don't have to beat  child to become responsible. Rather, you advise and pampered him. Just take me for example, your son and mine are of the same age. But have you seen me hitting or flogging him once? So, my friend take a leaf from me".

And the Africa man said, "thank you my friend for your advice. But remember that 'white is white and black is black"

The White man then said to the Africa man, "l am going to take the boy from you to live with me for a year and you would see the changes in him and that would proved you wrong that white is white and black is black".

He then took the boy. Four months later, one day, the white man was forced to flog the Africa boy. The boy then ran down to his Afro father. The father then went to see the White man to know what happened.

The white man then said, "do you know that he was fond of defecating while leaving the door ajar? Do you know that after closing from school, he would just go to the field to play ball till midnight? Do you know that he often goes to bed without taking his bath?

Do you know that he eats like a glutton? Do you know that every morning, he gets up late to mention but just few? I must tell you that I never even knew when I flogged him. I am indeed sorry for that".

The father then said to him, "my friend, from all that you have just said now; what is your conclusion?"

And the white man said, "white is white and black is black".

No comments:

Post a Comment