I was really embarrassed and resented by her action being a female. And l shouted at her, "Come madam, what are you looking and smiling at? Don't you have respect for people's privacy? What do you want to see?"
And she said to me, "What do you have there that you are hiding? I have seen thousands of them, l mean the ones more better and expensive than yours".
I told her that she might have seen billions but definitely not mine! And she can't see mine even for her remain wayward life.
And she said, "Look here young man, if l really want to see it, l can see it over and over again".
I said to her that if she sees my "fine boy", l will also definitely see her "beautiful girl". She then walked away.
I went to one of my friends' house and spent an hour there before l proceeded to the hospital. I took a card and met with the doctor. He told me to wait at the treatment room, that the head of the nurses would come to attend to me.
About fifteen minutes later, a nurse came with her uniform on. She asked me to enter into the room and lie on the bed. As she got closer to me, l recognized that she was no other person but the same lady whom l had an altercation with along the road about two hours ago!
She asked me to take off all my clothes and lie on the bed! I did with my two eyes closed.
She told me to face up and spread my two legs wide open! She just stood there looking at my 'fine boy'. When l opened my eyes, l found out that she was just gazing at my nude. I asked her angrily what was she waiting for before she would administer the injection on me.
She then gave me some drugs to be taken daily for a week! She then asked me to remain naked and face up with my two legs wide spread out for more five minutes. As she asked me to put on my clothes and go home, l asked her if l will come again. She said no. As l was about to go out of the hospital, she said, "Mr hidder, as you can see, l have seen more than enough of that so precious pride of yours. Goodbye". I then asked her why did she told me to strip myself naked when it was not necessary. She shouted at me to shut up and go home!
NA THERE I SHOUT SAY I GO DIE OOO!
No comments:
Post a Comment