Sunday 6 October 2024

GBAGBOS LIVE NO DUPLICATE! Every century has its character.

                              PAST AND PRESENT

                                    In The Past

Gladys: Congratulations to you Agnes. Chief has finally proposed to marry you. I really envy you O!

AGNES: I thank God O my sister, Gladys.
The best aspect of it all is that chief has a lot of farmlands. Anyone l want, l will choose to farm on.
They are acres of land.
His many farms are the only things that is making me to be happy. I am there to enjoy the farms not himself.
Farms, here l come!

                                present

LILIAN: Congratulations to you my sister, Mabel, the latest couple in town! So that Paul of a guy has at last proposed to marry you? I am happy for you especially after all the abortions you have procured.

MABEL: I am more than happy O my sister, Lilian.
The best aspect of it all is that he has a lot of SUV cars.
As the madam of the house, anyone l want to drive, l will just take it. Who want to suffer?
Daily barbecue here l come!
His many cars and money are the only things that l am going there to enjoy not himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment