Thursday 19 September 2024

GBAGBOS LIVE NO DUPLICATE! "DADDY, WHY IS NIGERIA DIFFERENT?"

The below conversation ensued between a seven year old boy and his father.

SON: Daddy, our class teacher said that in abroad, you can stand in anywhere and shout out that your president is working.
But if you even whisper it here in Nigeria in the secret, invisible people will emerge from nowhere and deaf your ears with slaps and blows.
What if I mistakenly say it in public that our  president is working, what would happen daddy?

FATHER:  My son, you are the only good thing l have. I don't want to loose you.

SON: So, daddy, you mean our president is not trying?

FATHER: Well my son, l can't answer that question.
Just go into the streets first and say it, then you will know whether he is trying or not. Seeing, they say is believing.

SON:  But daddy, my teacher said it is a great honour for citizens to shout out and praise their president. So, what is wrong if l should do the same to my president?

FATHER: Immediately you leave this house to shout your praise, l will also go out there to look for another woman who l will marry to have another child for me, since your mother is dead. I know that you will be history. Goodbye, BAD PINKIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment